суббота, 1 января 2011 г.

30 insurance Questions and Answers

Can my dad apply for existence insurance this slow?

My dad received a letter and application for life span insurance for $25,000 coverage. He got that almost a month ago but didn’t apply for it. He has no natural life insurance at all The memorandum said there is no medical nouns required. The application deadline is 2…

Can US form insurance cover internally?

I want to move with line about 1000 miles away, currently my dad covers me below aetna health insurance and he say that any health insurance lone covers locally unless it is an emergency. i can’t be covered by family i want to move since my father have custody of me. is…

Can my dad lawfully withhold my insurance information from me?

Can my dad legally withhold my insurance information from me within washington. im 16 and not currntly living with him what nice of insurance. I will assume health insurance and if that is to say correct he is likely the primary insured on the relations plan and…

can my employer force me to take my husbands health insurance if his is inferior to mine?

ABSOLUTELY NOT. YOU decide what YOU want on all aspects of your insurance ! Don’t be bullied… even mentioning to a bully employer, that the attorney general would like to hear about this will stop most in their tracks!

can my employer justifiably reject my spouse condition insurance if he have coverage available if mine is better?

They will cover my husband for the 90 days until he is eligible for coverage through his new employer. His plan is from out of state and does not own many doctors and dentists within network as my plan. Also,…

Can my employer lawfully switch vigour insurance short notify me or getting my signature? N.Carolina?

I work in Charlotte, NC. I hold been on one insurance plan for days gone by year. It was our annual enrollment length during the month of May. I get a exotic insurance provider card in the post this past weekend on…

Can my employer require me to wages for condition coverage, even though I am covered by my spouse’s plan?

My employer auto-enrolled me in a form plan and is deducting payments from my paycheck, although I never elected any coverage. I am already covered by my spouse’s plan. Do I own any recourse to stop this coverage and…

Can my employer submit insurance that will not cover me?

My employer changed to a health insurance explicitly out of state and the tell me that they will not cover any doctors contained by my state. They will cover prescriptions but how am i going to get a prescription minus talking to a doctor. Is it permitted…

can my ex-wife have life insuranse on me and have herself as a benificiary?

If she bought on you before you two divorce, then yes. If she try to buy it on you after divorce, then no since there’s no insurable interest. Plus, even if she try, you would have to be notified and be subjected to…

Can my father embezzle vivacity insurance out on me (adult)?

I am in my twenties and not living at home. However, I am currently driving my dad’s saloon and he is paying the insurance. My mom recently told me that she found out once he have secretly purchased a ton of life span insurance for my entire family….

Can my father’s debtors take home a claim on insurance I received after his departure?

My father passed away this year. I am receiving requests from debtors on his behalf. I stand to inherit some money from his insurance policies. Can they emergency payment from me ? Depends. If you are the BENEFICIARY of the policies, they…

Can my GF be qualified for robustness insurance?

I was wondering if its possible to put my GF on my strength insurance. It says within order for me to put her on my insurance, she requests to be a dependent on me. Well for these past taxes her brother put her as her dependent and okay now I’m…

Can my grandma attain robustness insurance immediately that her husband have passed?

My grandfather only just passed away and my grandma have insurance through him at his livelihood. Can she win form benefits very soon that she is on her own? And is nearby a opening to see if he have life span insurance. Is at hand a…

Can my grandparents insurance policy hang on to them from moving?

My grandparents claim that their insurance company said that they cannot move from the town they live in because their insurance will not cover them in another town. Also, even if the town is in the neighbourhood and they could drive to appointments they still would not…

Can my Health Insurer ask for money final after they already said they would cover something and remunerated me?

After calling them 3 times and making sure the work was covered my dental plan immediately says THEY maid a mistake and wont cover anything at adjectives. They had already remunerated one bill and now beg to be…

Can my husband & I both get robustness insurance cov. thru work?

My questions is I guess…Can you hold two health insurance coverages for like peas in a pod people? Like if I get health insurance coverage through work on me & my husband and own flesh and blood and then he did one and the same thing…

Can my husband collect his settlement structures?

My husband won a lawsuit for lead paint poison roughly 20 years ago in Boston, Massachusetts. He be a kid at the time so his mother, who was on drugs, be collecting the settlement structures through a life insurance company. Well she never received adjectives of the money because she was…

Can my husband drive my car withour insurance?

my husband only drives my car about once a month. can i drop him from the policy and still have him covered, because i have given him permission to drive my car? it would save alot of money! i have been told that if you let someone drive your car…

Can my husband receive the full 25g for a enthusiasm insurance policy his departed father took out 10 years ago?

My husbands father died 3 years ago. His step mother just call yesterday to inform him that she found a life insurance policy from prudential that his dad took out 10 years ago. My husband is scheduled…

Can my husband’s ex wife hold time insurance on him?

My husband’s ex wife have energy insurance on him. Is this official? Can she do this, what if she carried it over from when they be married. Is this possible? Happens adjectives the time, usually segment of a divorce agreement. If it is not chunk of divorce agreement,…

Can my insurance comp. total my coup¨¦ or do they owe me a settlement?

I wrecked my car a 1996 mazda 626 I owe 4000 on my vehicle and have a latest transmission that cost 1000 my damages are 1900 and the significance of my car is 2100 can i force my ins. comp to fix my saloon…

Can my insurance company charge me twice?

Hmm. Sounds like you hold a payment plan. Maybe you will attain charged again next month. they aren’t supposed to. Find out the reason for the double-charge and read you policy throughly to ensure you understood its contents. you try this site u consult to insurance company below You should…

Can my insurance company money for a medical nouns provided by a civil surgeon for immigration purposes?

Can my insurance company pay for a medical nouns provided by a civil surgeon for immigration purposes? I have be asked to be be examined by a civil surgeon as part of my green card process. And I be wondering,…

Can my insurance company sue me?!?

I have an SR22 file in the state of Ohio. Last Sept I be in an fluke (my fault )hit a childish woman. The brakes on the car ruined.I stated this to the officer and insurance company. The insurance co declined to hold the car examined by a mechanic although the…

Can my insurance cover the devastate? uk?

the leads that go from my sky box and the head going to the sky dish have been impair by the dog chewing them up can i can this fixed on my insurance or will i have to pay for it. if so how much are adjectives the new leads and…

Can my medical insurance screw me resembling this?

Ok, here is what happened. I enjoy like the worst insomnia ever. My doctor have tried everything and about a month ago my doctor prescribed the unusual sleep medicine Rozerum. It totally worked, and zilch had ever worked except for tranquilizers and sedative that made me feel close to…

Can my mother be an insurance agent?

She’s 55 and speaks English okay (not great). Is it difficult for her to become an insurance agent? Sure she can become an agent… past the state exam the studying might be a little difficult because of the words, however that can be a big PLUS since has a geared…

Can my OB/GYN require expenditure BEFORE service?

I’m 37 weeks pregnant. I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a government member of staff and his employer carries our insurance. My deductable is $200 and my out of pocket maximum is $1000. My insurance pays 80% after the deductable is rewarded until I reach…

Can my pregnancy be considered a pre-existing condition if I didn’t hold insurance earlier?

My old insurance cancelled me a few months ago and I lately found out. I have a foreign job next to new insurance that starts contained by May, but I also just found out I am pregnant. I be going to be getting…

Can my settlement check from homeowners insurance claim be canceled?

I filed a claim on my homeowners insurance few months ago. I had a contractor surrounded by mind who ended up working with the insurance adjuster to catch to an agreed $ amount. I found a different contractor who could do the same amount of work and upgrades…

Can my son be covered? PLEASE HELP!?

i have blue cross lower than my fathers policy, i a moment ago had a tot and my son is not covered under that policy. i enjoy already brought him to the doctors, we are trying to get his insurance underneath mass health. if he is excepted below mass health will…

Can my son drive lower than my insurance?

My 33 year old son requirements a car for work. Can I agree to him drive under my insurance ? What am I liable for – accident? parking tickets – speeding tickets? you need to put him on your policy. When he wrecks a vehicle or gets a ticket your…

can my wife collect job loss benefits because I be relocated?

The determination of your eligibility to collect unemployment compensation will be made by the state that you are moving from. When you relocate, the law of the state within which you worked will dictate the outcome of your unemployement claim. Each state is a short time…

Can my wife remove me from her Health Insurance?

My wife and I have separated. We are currently living apart from respectively other. She is employed full-time. Recently, she cancelled my health insurance that she receive through her employer. I had hear that this is illegal. In other words, I be told that a spouse cannot remove…

can objectives and profiles be put up as two seperate headings in a resume and what do they mean?

i want to know what they exactly mean and what can be put up under the heading as i am seeking a job in the insurance domain In a resume’, a career ‘PROFILE’ means what do you finally “look…

Can one collect short occupancy disability from 1 available job while collecting Workman’s comp. from another commission?

got injured on 1 assignment and will be collecting partial workmans comp from them but other job doesnt propose light duty so can I collect short residence disability that they offer surrounded by addition to the workmans comp. Technically yes, but…

Can parents see their student children stale of their family circle strength insurance policy?

I was told by one person that as long as a dependent remains a full time student, they can still be on their parents’ condition insurance plan, even if they do not live at home. However, my fiance and I are thinking about getting…

More insurance questions please visit : InsuranceFreeFAQ.com

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий