понедельник, 3 января 2011 г.

Q&A: Where can I find a divorce attorney that will work for free.?

Posted by attorneyslawyers on October 19, 2010 in Attorneys | Subscribe

Question by embeaversd : Where can I find a divorce attorney that will work for free.?

I am a single mom going through a bad divorce and I need the help from a lawyer. I recently lost my job and going back to school, my ex went against a agreement we had and has not paid any kind of support since April. Please is there anyone out there that can help me.

Best answer:

Look in the Yellow Pages under “ Attorneys you do not want to represent you.”

And I don’t mean to be glib about that–it’s just the truth. But if your ex is no longer paying the support, he is in Criminal Contempt and can be sent to jail. You can take him to Small Claims and handle it all yourself.

Know better? Leave your own answer in the comments!

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий