суббота, 29 января 2011 г.

$60 : my partner and I have a recruiting business and a client that

Question : my partner and I have a recruiting business and a client that we have a services contract with, wherein our services are deemed exclusive to said client for an undetermined timeline, (I know what you’re thinking, “why did we sign it??”, we felt at the time we had no other option and have since realized our mistake), however carrying on, we have since become uncomfortable with this client’s business practices and we cannot with clear conscience ethically perform our services for the candidate we recruit for this client. Additionally there is a matter of licensing which this client requires which he does not have which we feel puts my partner and I at risk

The rest is here:

$60 : my partner and I have a recruiting business and a client that

Tags: contract, debra-thal, difference, lawyer, offer, partner, reason, the-original, time

This entry was posted on Thursday, October 21st, 2010 at 11:03 am and is filed under Ask A Lawyer Canada. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий