вторник, 7 декабря 2010 г.

need to find a lawyer who has the courage to take on my on the job injury and wrongful termination,.?

Posted by attorneyslawyers on October 17, 2010 in Attorneys | Subscribe

Question by speedbumps83 : need to find a lawyer who has the courage to take on my on the job injury and wrongful termination,.?

I’m a owner operator and got hurt unloading my trailer,insurance company mishandled my claim so much and the company I was leased to terminated my contract and the hospital that released me back to work without even ex-ray to make sure I was ok to drive my truck and when the pain wasn’t going away called insurance company they said to use the same claim number , so I did and finally they let my docter order a bone scan and then he refurred me to a nueroligist and after almost a year the insurrance company agreed to pay for a mri which concluded my docters fidings that if I don’t get surgery I will become crippled. Tried to get disabilty they said I made to much I did not qualify and the attorney I retained seems to have gotten scared. So if there are any attorneys that not affraid of taking on these major corporations please could you email me at speedbumps83@yahoo.com

Best answer:

Your attorney didn’t get ‘scared’, what probably happened is that he or she realized that your case was either un-winnable or would be so costly to pursue that it would not be financially worthwhile. You simply need to find one who believes that your case is worth pursuing from a financial point of view.

What do you think? Answer below!

Tags: courage , find , Injury , Lawyer , need , take , Termination , Wrongful

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий