воскресенье, 5 декабря 2010 г.

Finding a Malpractice Lawyer in the Dallas Area | answers hiwav

This post is related to my Nov.16 post regarding Family Members’ Rights

in which the prospective case is summarized.

Just recently I was surprised and relieved to learn that after 14 months since the incident, my Dad has taken a 180º change in deciding whether or not to sue for the reckless performance by the cardiologist and he now wants to take aggressive legal action.

Since I’ve been the sole advocate in our family in support of suing the doc and the hospital,Dad’s asked me to help him find a good lawyer in the Dallas metro area.

1) What criteria distinguishes a good malpractice lawyer from the rest?

2) Can someone here refer me to a good Dallas area lawyer with experience in Interventional Cardiovascular surgical-related accidents?

3) Is there a data base where I can search cases similar to my dad’s and find a lawyer this way?

Because of the highly specialized nature of these kinds of medical procedures, it would surely be advantageous, it would seem, to find a lawyer who has attained a basic understanding of these procedures as well as the regulatory requirements for hospitals where these procedures are performed.

I’ve spoken with one malpractice lawyer and he had a difficult time comprehending many of the details and terms as I described Dad’s case.

Not good. I’d suspect that a lawyer’s learning curve translates directly into both the W/L decision and the amount of whatever settlement is awarded.

We greatly appreciate your insight and references if you can provide us with some.

Thank You!!!

Answer:

Suggestions for finding a personal injury lawyer. The AAJ Directory may be useful.

Answer:

You can verify their settlements and verdicts section. It is more like portfolio of any lawyer.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий